"I Am" Here




"I AM"  Here

She sat by her window one early morn;
She had lived in the silence too long.
Heartbroken, alone and on her own;
It just seemed everything had gone wrong.

But in the frost of the window appeared;
It seemed like a dream , but oh so true.
Like God himself had written with love;
The words "I AM"  in the drips of the dew.

Could it be He was  saying some wonderful thing?
Like,  "I Am"  your God and I'm here for you."
"Never alone, never alone , dear one;
I gave a reminder, here in the dew.'

"I Am" your God, "I Am' your best  friend;"
"I  Am" your heavenly Father  above."
"I  Am "  always here and hear your prayers;"
"I  AM" faithful, "I Am"  just,  "I Am" love."
-------------

Could it be in times of grief and sorrow;
God would comfort while we are comfortless?
When no human words or act could console;
The great "I Am" can speak great things to us.

Could it be, when it seems we've been forsaken;
That God himself would send a special hug:
Upon a frozen window dripping dew?
Just to say," I AM"  here and I love you?"

Susan Y Nikitenko
December 14th, 2015

Hebrews 13:5b
I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

The  words "I Am" on the window story --- is the true life testimony of a lady from our church. 

Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved

Comments