I Believe in Christmas ~ Joan Clifton Costner

Source: swck.edu.hk via Stacey on Pinterest



I Believe in Christmas

I Believe that Jesus is the reason why

There’s Christmas Day.

I Believe the infant Child of Mighty God

Lay on the hay.

I Believe that shepherds saw, up in the sky,

The Heavenly Host ~

To praise Him high.

I Believe! I Believe!


I Believe the eastern wise men traced a star

And bowed their knees.

And, I know that, in her heart, His mother knew

He would be King!


Time was split, a plan engaged designed to bring

The heart of man

To God again,

With upraised hands. I Believe!


Every time I see the scenes of Christmas Day

Or hear the songs,

I know the Way

Lies in the Child

Of Christmas Day!


I Believe!!

I Believe!!!





Lyrics © by Joan Clifton Costner






Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved

Comments