Christmas In My Heart ~ Joan Clifton Costner


Christmas In My Heart
The song

I don't want to have a Christmas ~
Like many people have each year,
Caught up in the hustle and the bustle
Of another business year....

I'd like to have a real true Christmas,
The kind that warms you deep inside ...
I'd like to spread the love of Jesus
To the whole world, far and wide.

I want to have Christmas in my heart,
I want to know my Savior really has His part.
I want the peace within
Real Christmas brings.
I want to feel His love inside,
As my hearts sings.

I want to have Christmas in my Heart,
Oh, Savior, live in me and let my Christmas start!
© by Joan Clifton Costner
http://underhiswings0.tripod.com



Poetry On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way. All Other Purposes Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All Rights Reserved

Comments